Monday, July 12, 2010

Just poppin' in to say Hi :O)

And to let everyone know, I am doing well. I'm trying to be active and still religiously counting my WW points. I am still in the "healthy weight range for my height" after THREE YEARS on maintenance! I'm bouncing around the 160's, but gradually dropping weight because I finally quit taking the "Diane35" pills for acne treatment. My doctor assured me that the prescription wouldn't cause me to gain weight, but it has gradually causing me to gain (went from 140's to 170's) so I quit taking them, and I'm losing again (16 lbs in the last month). I've decided that if the acne comes back, I'd rather live with that then be fat again.

I'll be back when I have some good pictures to post. I just went on a LULULEMON splurge 2 days ago. Omg! I got 2 "Remix" hoodies (dark blue and light grey), a black "Admiral" jacket, the Turqoise "Zen" wrap, a yellow "Shape" jacket, a black "Cool Racerback" tank top, 2 "Scoop Neck" tank tops (one black, one peach), a bright pink "Power Y" tank top, a "Knotty" tank top, the black "Totally Twisted" dress, a pair of the black Wunder Under full length pants, and a "Flow Y" bra, a "Scoop" bra, and 2 "Tata Tamer" bras. PHEWWWW! Now THAT'S a shopping spree!!! :O)

7 comments:

PunkRockMom said...

Wow! Imagine my surprise when it popped up that you had an update!!! lol

Glad to hear you're doing well. Do you plan on blogging more now?!?!?

Christina said...

Glad you're back! I missed your updates. You rock girl!

Shrunk said...

I will try :O)

Pheonix said...

WOW now THAT'S a shopping spree! I'm totally jealous! LOL! I hit the mall today to get clothes for the 2 weddings we have coming up, managed to find outfits for the girls and I, and got Shawn the finishing touches on his tux (dress shirt etc)

Nice to see a new post! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you're doing well. I think of you often and always hope you're still rocking the maintenance.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog. Congrats on all your success! I had acne for a bit too and I have been using the St. Ives face wash (green) for acne and has helped so much. Also, I have been supplementing with 2tsp. coconut oil (organic and virgin) and that has helped as well. Don't know if it's useful to you but it wouldn't hurt to try?

Shirls said...

you look awesome girl, love the new longer hair, smoking!

can't wait to hear about the surgery, thanks for dropping me an email, so freaking excited for you!!