Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Wheeeeeeeeeeee! I'm rockin' it! Weight is dropping, muscles are toning up, and I bought a treadmill yesterday! I've been running regularly, but now the weather has changed. Normally, I have to wait until my husband gets home from work at 7pm before I can head out for my run/bike/gym workout so that he can watch our kids. Where I live, it rains ALOT in the fall/winter months, and that dreary, rainy weather has hit this week. It also gets dark alot earlier, so I bit the bullet...and bought a treadmill. I am LOVING IT! Today, I went for my run in the morning (on the treadmill). I have never done that before! It was so nice to get it done and over with for the day. I was able to have a nice shower, do my makeup and hair, and be ready for the day. Another added bonus, my kids have been doing daily workouts on the treadmill too! I'm still eating gluten, dairy, soy, caffeine, red meat FREE, and limiting my intake of sugar and prepackaged foods. I've been following this new way of eating for just over 5 weeks now. I am positive that this is why I am dropping weight and have the energy to workout again. I feel so much better now that I'm in the middle of the healthy weight range for my height. It was getting scarey when I saw the scale creeping to the upper end of my healthy weight range. I am confidant that I will be in the best health ever come surgery time in 37 days :O)

7 comments:

LahTeaDah said...

Great Job!

Wow - you look Fabulous... seriously! I agree with you about the city I live in being crummy for weather during this time of year. I actually have a track behind my home that I wish I could be at - but when it rains and pours I just can't push myself out the door. However I wont lie, I have run in Rubber Boots before :) Ha Ha

XOXO
Yours Truly

www.lahteadah.blogspot.com

Shirls said...

37 days! I can't wait to hear all about how your rocking that recovery, I love that your taking the time to make you the strongest you, you can be!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that I came across this blog. It's great to see someone else who is into living a healthy and fit lifestyle. I myself has lost 125 lbs. and my weight loss story will be featured in the November 2010 issue of Shape magazine. This is really exciting for me! I also have a blog www.LauraGetsFit.com which documents my own weight loss and fitness endeauvers. Come check it out if you're interested :) Anyway, I look forward to reading more of your weight loss journey. Take care! <3 Laura

Lose Weight said...

hey!! you have a wonderful blog. thanks for sharing your weight lost progress here. keep it up and never give up. you can do it.

sunshine! said...

Wonderful to hear that your new eating plan is working so well for you - you sound like you again!

Mert said...

Hi, I found your blog via another weight loss blog. I think your progress is AMAZING. I am trying to lose 140 pounds—97 down, 43 more to go. I have been sugar free for the past year now and I feel like it has helped regulate my blood sugar, decrease my appetite and control my moods. I’ve been thinking about axing caffeine (I just do Diet Coke) but have not been able to fully give it up. But, you really think no caffeine, dairy or red meat has helped you, huh? If you could expound on this or refer me to an earlier posting, I’d love to hear more about why you think this has helped.

Quick weight loss diets said...

Awesome data to read.Love to read it!Thanks for sharing it.God bless you.Amen