Friday, January 12, 2007

Well, I did it. I've lost more than 100 lbs. Today I weighed in at 178.4 lbs. It's not my official WI day but I know the loss will stick, it always does. This tells me that I definitely have to change my weight goal back to what it originally was 167 lbs, NOT what the doctor suggested 172. HA, and he said it would take a year for me to lose the last 20 lbs, boy did I prove him wrong. I joined up to run a race with the VPC ladies in mid April. It's a 10K run called the Sun Run. I've never done anything like it before so I'm a little nervous, but really looking forward to it :O)

7 comments:

Dagne said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You lost another 3.6 lbs in 5 days?! Wow, you rock! You're my inspiration!

Shirls said...

I'm so incredibly proud!! you rock girl!!

Tracy(BeforeApril) said...

wow.........I wish I had your motivation. Seriously, what do you use to stay on track? I just can't seem to get back into it since Christmas.

Vanessa said...

WOOOHOOOO! You're amazing :) good job!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I cannot believe how fast your body loses (I'm at the other end of the spectrum).

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I cannot believe how fast your body loses - I am at the total opposite end of the spectrum.

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

OMG GIRL, what ever you are doing u got a good handle on it,you are doing great and I am waiting patiently for your official WI ,good luck