Monday, January 29, 2007

Well I did lose this week on the scale. A WHOLE 0.8 lbs LMAO! I just have to laugh. I'm Ok with that, I really am. It's almost funny to me. These last 11 lbs are gonna be a stickler, I can tell! Honestly though, I'm happy as I am RIGHT NOW. So I'm not going to stress about my losses. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing. However long it takes is fine! Soooooooo, I want to brag about a little Non Scale Victory. I have been "On Plan" since the day I rejoined Weight Watchers (July 10 '06). That's 198 days! 198 days OP = 79.6 lbs GONE!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

79.6 lbs gone - that's amazing and I like your attitude about being happy where you're at now. Good way to look at it!

Living to Feel Good said...

WOWOWOW 198 days OP!! How awesome!!

Your progressive shots are awesome too. Great job with the weight loss!!

Anonymous said...

Well maybe you'll loose according to average now, so about 1lb a week ?
It is super funny considering the buckets of fat you've been loosing over the past few weeks.
God your hair was long... (as I type this I see your 1998 pic). I want mine long like that too again.
It doesn't look thick at all by the way on that pic.

Kisses for my cutie pie.
xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

you go girl,you just keep doing what you have been doing...after all it did get rid of 102.6 lbs so far . I want to THANK-YOU for inspiring me to get my act together, hope I stay as motivated as you.
adeli

jen999 said...

A loss is still a loss!! Congratulations!! And great attitude!! :-)