Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I've got exciting news! It's two new furbabies. One is with me now, she is a black kitty named "Princess". This is the first cat that I've ever liked. She is an awesome little kitty, and so great with my kids. The 2nd furbaby is not home with me yet, as she isn't weaned from her Mommy. She is another Yorkie that comes from a litter that Missy's Mom and Dad had, so basically they are sisters! She is only 6 weeks old right now, so I have to wait another 4-6 weeks before she can come home. Isn't she precious? My husband named her Dora. I like the name, it's cute and original :O)

Woo Hoo! I can't wait until December when I get her!




3 comments:

OldGoogleAccount said...

Bella's great if you're a Twilight junkie. :P

I vote for Lulu. :)

Sarah said...

How about Sassy? And the puppy pics are wayyyyy too cute.

Sarah said...

Got another suggestion--from my Bella (stepdaughter-6 y/o). Fifi.