Monday, April 30, 2007

Well, the Wendie Plan just broke my 2nd month long plateau. I'm down 7.6 lbs today. YES, I typed that right....lol, 7.6 lbs. Un-freaking-believable. I'm trying to decide...do I stop here, or shave off that last 1.4 to make myself weigh 150 even. I guess that I can stop losing anytime I want now. I had been hoping to get to 153 lbs, but now I just passed that...I'm at 151.4. I can't believe it! I took one of my usual scale pictures, once I figure out how to get it off my new camera phone, I will post it :O)

4 comments:

cat's dish said...

OH. MY. GOD.

I've been checking your blog all morning, just waiting to hear the results, and I canNOT believe it!!! WOOHOO!!!! You're a weight loss superstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 GOOD LORD, that's COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!! How the heck do you do it?!!?!? They're gonna write a song about you one day, y'know!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!

Shirls said...

congrats girl, I'm just so blown away that this close to the "end game" you can still get those mind blowing numbers :) yeah you, what a way to shatter a plateau!

Anonymous said...

what!!!!!!!!!!!!ok I need to pick your brain, did you always do points and just use the Wendie plan when you plateaued or did you always use Wendie...I wish I could lose that mush...way to go! You freaking rock :) Amazing

Shrunk said...

Christina I've only used Wendie the two times I've plateaued. It's been a lifesaver :O)