Thursday, November 04, 2010

I'm doing great today too! I cut back on my pain meds. I managed to unload and load my dishwasher. One plate at a time, but still, I did it. I leisurely picked up a few toys. Fed my kids throughout the day. Stood at my window and chatted to the neighbour. Played some games with my kids. Played dolls with my daughter. I sent my husband back to work today. I felt that I wouldn't need him here at home, and I didn't. My kids were very responsible and helpful, and we all managed just fine without him. My husband told me when he came home that I'm not slouching enough. I can't help it though! I do slouch more at night though. Last night, I did not find it comfortable to sleep in my recliner. I had to lay on the couch and elevate my legs and head with pillows. My bandages have gotten loose at my upper chest area, enough that I can have a little peek in there with a flashlight to see my NEW CLEAVAGE. It looks so cute!!!! I can't wait to see the rest!




Thought I'd share a pic of what I looked like the day of surgery. I still haven't figured out how I will go about posting before and after pics, but I will figure something out so that they aren't too X rated. This is just to give you an idea of where I'm at right now. It looks worse than it is....I think? ;o)

3 comments:

Karine said...

Yay for the cute cleavage ! ♥

Unknown said...

Despite the fact that your pic looks painful, your figure is so curvalicious and you look great! :)

Unknown said...

How do you pee with all that 'stuff' going on my dear??

I am beyond excited to see the new you! You're doing so great Shaunna!