Thursday, November 04, 2010

Today was a great day. I'm still managing really, really well. The only thing that freakin' KILLS me is to cough! Ugh, it feels like I'm getting stabbed in the stomache for real. Everything else is fine though. I can get up and down by myself from my recliner and the toilet. I sit at the table to eat my meals. I made myself a bowl of soup and grabbed my own snacks. I am managing very well. I have taken pictures, and edited them, and have them all read for posting. I am still going to wait until Tuesday though, when I get these bandages off and have more to show. Then I've decided to post them to a private, password protected blog. I will share that password with those of you whom request the info from me. I will not be setting this blog to private. It is helpful to too many people and I don't want to take that away.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I am so relieved that you're ok! Thanks for always sharing your details, I am seriously considering surgery and this is really making it more apealing than carrying around a jelly belly and floppy arms. And negative thoughts!

Dianabol said...

Great to hear your ok and great to look at your progress, so inspirational.