Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today, I'm in a miserable mood. I think the post plastic blues are setting in. I had a HORRIBLE sleep last night. I thought *hmmmm, maybe I'll try the couch tonight*...yah BAD friggen idea. This compression garment makes it even less easier to bend or move and I was just so uncomfortable, but of course felt too lazy to transfer all my pillows, blanket, and sheet back to the recliner, so I just laid there in agony. The sides of my tummy incision were sore, my left nipple was sore. Maybe my nerve endings are starting to reconnect and I am feeling sensation again? I'm just a big, whiney baby today. I have to keep looking back at my pics and convincing myself that it is better than before and this was worth it.

Here's my compression garment and surgical bra, OMG it's so restrictive. It's necessary though. It kinda bubbles in on the side there, I'm not sure why. There are hooks (like a bra) all the way up the side, then a zipper. It looks like it's dipping and digging into me, but it's not.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey there, I've been following your surgery story.

Hope all is well, and know that you're in my thoughts.

Megilon said...

Sorry you're having a rough day. Hope things improve for you.