Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Oh, and just for the record. I am getting emails from people wanting to know what cup size I went up to for my breasts. I didn't, I had a reduction. I was a DD cup, and my surgeon figured I would end up being a B, but we won't know for sure until these bandages come off. She was going to leave me with all of my breast tissue and just take off all the skin, there was ALOT of extra skin. I am so curious to see my new boobs and tummy, but I have to wait a week to get these bandages off.

It is midnight now, I am starting to hunch a little bit, whereas I wasn't at all before. I still wouldn't consider myself to really be in "pain", it just feels like sore muscles and tightness. Tomorrow may be a different story, I guess time will tell. I will update again!

1 comments:

MissHaneefa said...

I am so happy that you are keeping us up to date. wishing you all the best!