Saturday, November 06, 2010

So, today is my first day of no meds. I am out of Tylenol 3's. I guess if I need something I'll just take Ibuprofen or regular Tylenol. I'm still doing ok as far as moving around and doing things, but today is hubby's day off so I'm taking advantage of the opportunity to rest. I'm just toughin' it out until Tuesday when my PS finally reveals her work under these bandages. I'm really excited to see what's under there.

Oh, and I had a blood grenade explode on me last night. That was nice. One of the little tabs popped open on my drain tube ball thingy and body fluids were all over my clothes and chair. *sigh* This surgery is definitely not glamorous!

Oh and I've found something that hurts almost as much as coughing....laughing. Omg, I read something really funny online this morning and I couldn't stop laughing, but it was hurting so bad! I was holding my tummy as hard as I could. So no laughing, coughing, or sneezing from now on. I can't handle it!

2 comments:

Graham Krackers said...

No laughing? Better stay away from me n Shawnio! ;)

H-woman said...

Glad to hear you're doing well! Not long now till the big reveal!

=)