Thursday, January 03, 2008

I had an AWESOME Christmas. I hope that you all did too! Not a lb gained. I'm lucky though because I ate like a pig. I think that it was the constant running around that kept my weight in check. All of our relatives came to my house this year, so I was a busy Mama! Here are some pics from New Years that my Dh took of me skating with the kids. I just thought that I'd share because it's so nice to be able to do these things now that I'm a healthy weight. Excuse the no makeup/hair not done.



3 comments:

marie said...

You look great! Your kidlets are looking adorable, as always, too!

p.s. Glad you came back :)

Vanessa said...

You're probably the coolest (and hottest!) mom out there. I bet your kids love that you're in good shape and can skate with them like that :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! I've missed your posts.
Heather =)