Thursday, January 10, 2008

The show Bulging Brides is airing all weekend long. Here are the showtimes for it on the Slice Network. A relative (whom I ♥ dearly) will be recording the clip that has us girls in it with Sarah. I will post it on my blog for those who don't get Slice.

Worried In White
Thursday, January 10, 2008
@ 9:30 PM ET/6:30 PM PTWorried In White

Friday, January 11, 2008
@ 12:30 AM ET/9:30 PM PTWorried In White

Saturday, January 12, 2008
@ 6:30 PM ET/3:30 PM PTWorried In White

Sunday, January 13, 2008
@ 9:30 AM ET/6:30 AM PTWorried In White

Sunday, January 13, 2008
@ 1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Shaunna, I saw you on TV! And let me just say, your pictures don't do you justice.... you are hot hot HOT! Absolutely stunning!

TinyTrim said...

Thanks for the update! I only have basic cable so I missed all the fun. From the comments on the GDT it sounds like it was an absolute blast and things went well. I can't wait to see the video!

John Rambo's Wife said...

YOU LOOK SO INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL!! Couldn't believe that was you on TV...lol. I didn't know you guys were going to be on there and then I was like, oh my goodness I know those people. And you looked so totally smashing Shaunna!!