Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Remember how I was planning my next purchase at Lulu? Yeah well, consider that done LOL! I got a pair of the "Carry Less" pants tonight. I'm soooooooo in ♥ with Lululemon. I still have one more thing that I want from there. I realllllly like their hoodies. They fit so well, and are such good quality. I didn't like any of the colours/styles that they had in stock right now though, so I'm going to wait for a new shipment.

Today for activity I just did an hours worth of Yoga. I'm very sore, so I figured I'd better take it easy. Plus, I had to go shopping! Now I need to stay away from that store before I go broke ;o)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha I love how, after your first trip to Lulu, you were immediately hooked! That happened to me too. I have a pair of black capris, 2 tanks, and a water bottle so far. I have $100 in gift certificates and I'm planning on getting a gym bag the next time I go. YAY for Lulu! :)

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean shauna, I spent $180 for my firend for her birthday for pants and a top. Hey how do I find you on ssparks people? I am a WWer too.

Vanessa said...

Hooray for Lulu! Can't wait to get my pants :D

Martalu said...

I love your enthusiasm! And now I'm running over to google to check out lululemon...

Anonymous said...

Hey Shauna: good to see you back at the blogging etc! You should check out the Gym peeves thread posted by Runny this am on the GDT. You'll get a kick out of it given your new Lululemon obsession LOL!! Have a good one! Tamara

Jaime said...

Ha! I hear ya! I went in to buy my hoodie and ended up with the Carry Less pants too! I love them!!! And the hoodie (I got a remix because they are a little longer in the body and arms) is by far the best $100 I've spent in a long time. So warm I hardly ever need a jacket...even now that I'm in snowy Halifax.

Cat said...

Lululemon is so addicting, it's nuts!

I can't come out of that place spending less than $200...which is why I don't go often. It was bad when I lived downtown, because I was about a block away from it, and couldn't stay away!

It's great stuff though, and so much research goes into making it really great quality. You're right, it will last you a lloooonngg time!

Anonymous said...

Lulu is one of my goal presents to myself! We don't have one here, so I'm going in Feb. Thanks for the link and the kudos. As I said - you were one of my online inspirations!